In a complex and ever-changing industry like marketing, everyone is looking for illumination.
Some kind of shortcut or magic template to success.
That really doesn’t exist.
Most startups want to skip the brand “stuff” and go straight to the tactics, thinking having a
logo and maybe a tagline is what makes a brand – which it does not.
There are 1000s of tactics to choose from along with 1000s of tools and technologies to support
marketing efforts. And why planning marketing and communication strategies, selecting the
right tactics, and building budgets can be overwhelming.
Having the ability to leverage data, curiosity, and expertise to solve complex problems, develop
creative ideas, tell unique brand stories, and find tactical solutions that disrupt, delight, engage,
and resonate. No silos. No egos. No guesses or assumptions. Transforming real insights into
And that’s where the real magic occurs -- when the science of marketing is seamlessly
combined with the art of marketing.
Building a great brand or effective campaign doesn’t require hiring a full marketing department or using a big “Madison Avenue” agency.
Startups need big-picture, strategic thinkers who can operate as fractional CMO for them and execute at the tactical level. They need strategists, dot-connectors, program creators, and storytellers to bring proven discipline to your marketing process, which allows for better collaboration, innovation, and creativity to generate meaningful results.
Finding a partner to outsource all of the thinking, planning, design, and execution fractionally makes good business sense.
Bright is a one-stop shop for branding, marketing, public relations, and advertising solutions. Integrated in a way that brings better, tangible results. To accomplish measurable, remarkable things, Bright has developed a uniquely effective approach to smarter marketing.
We have an agnostic mindset and operate in a data-driven culture. We are that guiding light and sense-makers. It’s in our DNA—and in our name.
1. Expertise: A full-service marketing agency has a team of experts in various areas of marketing, allowing you to benefit from their collective knowledge and experience.
Working together to focus on the activities that generate the best results.
2. Cost-effective: Outsourcing your marketing to an agency can be more cost-effective
than hiring an in-house team, as you only pay for the services you need. And don’t need
to deal with overhead, oversight, and performance management.
3. Timesaving: By outsourcing your marketing, you can focus on other aspects of your
business, while the agency handles all your marketing needs.
4. Access to technology: A full-service agency has access to the latest marketing tools and
technologies, which can help improve your marketing campaigns.
5. Flexibility: With a full-service agency, you can scale your marketing efforts up or down
as needed, depending on your business needs.
6. Objectivity: An outside agency can provide a fresh perspective on your marketing
strategy, helping you to see things from a different angle. A full-service agency like ours
is solutions agnostic, so we look at problems objectively and don’t try to force one
service because that’s the only thing we sell.
7. Measurable results: A full-service agency can provide detailed analytics and reports on
the performance of your marketing campaigns, allowing you to measure the results of
8. Customized solutions: A full-service agency can tailor their services to meet your
specific marketing objectives, ensuring that your marketing efforts are aligned with your
9. Competitive advantage: By outsourcing your marketing to a full-service agency, you can
gain a competitive advantage over your competitors who may not be using professional
10. Peace of mind: With a full-service agency handling your marketing, you can rest assured
that your marketing campaigns are in good hands, allowing you to focus on other areas
of your business.